Through Ascensus' partnerships, we can deliver a platform that offers access to solutions from leaders in the retirement industry.
|| Vanguard |
Vanguard Retirement Plan Access
|Vanguard Retirement Plan AccessTM allows fee-based advisors to offer low-cost, high quality retirement plans to their 401(k) clients from start-ups to $20 million-plus in assets. As a retirement plan leader, Vanguard offers:
- High quality, low-cost funds with the flexibility to add other investments
- Low all-in costs with flexible payment options that may potentially reduce out-of-pocket expenses
- Plan sponsor support to simplify plan management and aid with compliance
- Flexible plan design options for smooth implementation
- Personalized participant support
||Mutual of Omaha |
|Mutual of Omaha specializes in providing the right retirement solutions for your clients. Through extensive research, they've built a comprehensive portfolio composed of only the best retirement products available. |
- Over 75 years of investment experience
- $156 billion in assets under management*
- Over 80 mutual funds and 50 institutional strategies across a range of asset classes and investment styles
- 205 investment professionals
- Offices in Boston, London, Frankfurt, Tokyo, Sydney, Singapore, and Beijing
800-722-2333 ext. 3939
|With the Pacific Life Keystone Program, you can meet the plan sponsors' needs with a retirement plan solution that includes Fee Transparency, Flexible Investment Options, and Dedicated Service. |
ShareBuilder 401k brings together leading online and offline technologies with a low cost, index-based approach to investing. Their seamless platform serves any size business or need.
- Easy - Online and paper free
- Affordable - Low pricing, fully disclosed
- Smart - Diversified funds and model portfolios make it easy for customers to make sensible investment choices
||3D Asset Management
|3D Asset Management, Inc. ("3D"), an ERISA Investment Manager, supports the needs of fee-based advisors (including Consultants, TPAs and Financial Advisors) seeking to offer 401(k) participants managed asset allocation portfolios using low-cost ETFs (exchange-traded funds).